Rosa maria S.
Social Media/ Digital Marketing/ Customer Service
A multilingual Social Media Marketing professional with 3 years experience specialising in Digital Marketing with a background in Customer Service and B2B Sales. Objective-driven and hardworking, I am passionate about digital marketing and e-commerce and always looking for a challenge in an international environment.
(12/2014 – currently): Digital Content Planner. Territorio Creativo
• Define, develop and propose strategic plans online and offline for all brands (YSL, Armani, Diesel, Biotherm Homme/
Femmme, L'Oréal Professionnel, DIA España).
• Moderation of Social Media Channels and users support through Social Media Channels, blog and other digital environments.
• Creation of content, organization and planning of monthly / weekly schedule of this content (including all social channels).
• Moderation, dialogue, content management and dynamic.
• Monitoring and tracking online reputation and KPI's.
• Paid Media: Facebook and Twitter Ads.
• Organization of events online and offline: bloggers, influencers.
• PR: review of press releases, newsletters.
• Definition and creation of applications for Facebook.
• Real Time Marketing: Transmission of real events through Social Media Channels.
(05/2013 – currently) Marketing Assistant / Customer service agent busuu
*Promoted 6 months after an internship in London, now working from Spain since December 2013.
• Social Media: create a fresh and engaging content for different channels in order to be the #1 in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google + and Youtube.
• SEO: work on directories and co-citations to improve the position of the website in different browsers (across 6 markets).
• Analytics: analyse results before and after the project with tools such as: Google Analytics, Gooddata and Fanpagekarma.
• Customer Service: solve with Zendesk more than 1000 queries in12 languages on a weekly basis and reach the best result: 2hrs TRF. Analyse customer feedback (eKomy and Trustpilot).
• PR: contact journalists, TV and Radio stations (including 2 interviews with El País) to promote the company and the product.
• Accounts: deal with different international payment systems and do a report at the end of each month (Adyen, Paypal, paymentwall, allpago…)
• Sales: responsible of different international leads both pre and post offer using Sales forcé.
• Support for other depts: helping in testing the online and mobile products in different languages.
• Education: Create educational post contests and contents (for Spanish);
• Translation: Translate educational content, newsletter, PR...
(05/2014 – 10/ 2014) International Consulting Program between Virginia Commonwealth University (USA) and University of Córdoba (Spain), I worked as an International Consultant for CreateAthon, a non-profit organisation that works in the pro bono marketing sector and Ópera (Richmond/ Usa)
• Propose a new business model
• Define a marketing strategy
• Describe a new international strategy
(10/ 2012 – 08/2014): Translator for ONU, Plan España and Hidrometálica (freelance)
(08/2008 – 09/ 2014): English teacher (freelance)