Graphic Designer/eBook/Image Editing/Desktop Publishing/Banner Design
Last active: 4 days ago
Highly creative and multi-talented graphic designer with more than 8 of experience; strong understanding of design concepts and principles and well-versed in the latest industry software; exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities; passionate creator of branding solutions for innovative companies and special events; adept at working in deadline driven environments.
- Designed projects in print, including logos, identities, collateral, newsletters, annual reports, newspaper ads, magazine ads, brochures, posters, flyers, catalogues, and office stationeries etc.
- Conceptualization and planning of layout and design of graphics, creative content, templates and the special effects to be incorporated
- Photo editing, Image re-sizing, background removal, clipping path, image masking, image retouching, color correction, multi-layer path, skin tone adjustment and enhancement
- Tracking the graphic design process at various stages to ensure all quality standards are being met and rectify technical errors if any, in the product
- Handled all phases of production, including electronic preparation of files, proofing, management of different jobs and press matches, and conducting press checks
- Expert in PowerPoint Presentation and word documents templates and formatting