Communications, Marketing, CopyEditing, English Teacher, French Trans
Last active: 08/29/2013
- 20 years of international experience focusing on marketing and communications in various industries.
- Lived and worked in 4 countries (US, UK, France and Mexico). American English is my native language but I am also fluent in French and able to work and communicate in Spanish. Dual French-American national. I grew up in the States, my official residence is in France, but I am currently based in Mexico (Arizona time zone).
- Director-level, international Communications and Marketing experience covering the entire marcoms spectrum (public and press relations, web, advertising, events management, print creation, consulting on image, notoriety and strategy, etc).
- Certified and practiced English teacher (English as a Foreign Language). Teaching portfolio and recommendations available upon request.
- Translations available with my strongest abilities being in French-to-English but I am also able to do a good job with English-to-French. I can manage via third parties strong English/Mexican Spanish translations.
- I'm a strong professional writer, but I also write as a hobby (currently working on a book).
- I have directed European teams of as many as ten people and ten languages, planned events for 5000 attendees and communicated on events for more than 250,000 visitors.
- Additional skills: I owned my own business in France for nearly seven years, so I also am organized and understanding of client needs.
- Though oDesk requires for me to indicate an hourly rate in my profile, the rate depends on job specifications and the indicated amount is a general estimate; I am open to hearing more about your project(s) and hope to hear from you soon.