For over the last 8 years, I have acquired professional skills from the solid experience of performing different types of task in job roles that made me develop a wide range of core values including but not limited to the following areas:
Computer & Technical Literacy.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
Analytical & Research Skills.
• Demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes through highly analytical thinking and analysis.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
Communications Skills (listening, verbal, written).
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Proven relationship-builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.