A hardworking and responsible virtual assistant with 12000+ hours.
Last active: 1 day ago
Are you looking for an effective, hardworking, responsible, reliable and give quality results VA? Then, you should consider hiring me.
My over five years experience in outsourcing industry taught me three valuable things that a VA must know and these are Quality, Deadlines and Experience. With Quality works which includes accuracy and knowledge will always make it to the Deadlines furthermore meeting the deadlines naturally showcase how Experienced I am.
You will never waste your time on training me because I have a good background on my field. All you have to do is send me over the instructions and I'll handle everything. Questions are supposed to be deliver to avoid mistakes on the progress task. I always aim for the best and never give up!
Listed down below are some of my skills, software and platform that I am familiar with.
1. SEO/SEM/SMM - includes Black Hat Technique, White Hat Technique and Gray Hat Technique. Massive Link Building, Advanced linkwheel and Guest Blogging. Article writing, article spinning, article submissions, directory submissions, content writing, blogging, blog commenting, forum posting, bookmarking, social networking, facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram, youtube and Web 2.0 pages! Hootsuite, TweetDeck and other social media portal. Market Research and Data Mining. On-Site and Off-Site SEO.
2. PA/VA - Can speak and write English fluently. Detailed and Organized. Can schedule meetings, book flights, check emails, research, phone calls and other bulk data entry tasks.
3. Basic website development using WORDPRESS and JOOMLA. Experienced on Filezilla FTP and Hosting servers.
4. Email Campaign using Mailchimp, Aweber, Outlook, Eventbrite and other platforms for email marketing.
5. Admin Support - Can response inquiries to customers through chat. Wide experienced on Google docs, Google translate, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, Efax, Dropbox, Cloud System and other administrative tools.
Familiar with the following platforms:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- iTunes App Developer Center includes setting up Identifiers, Provisioning IDs, Creating and Manage Apps, Translate Games and Maintenance.
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Magic Article Rewriter
- Magic Submitter
- Basic IBP
- Unique Article Wizard
- Submit Your Article
- Market Samurai
- Offline Spartan System
- Safe Swaps and List Building