Last active: 11/05/2014
I am an enthusiastic and professional engineer, who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. I am able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively.
As a HARDWARE ENGINEER.
• Working on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard called ZIGBEE. That was designed to address the need for a low-cost and low-power wireless solution and has become a solid foundation for monitoring and controlling networks, including ZigBee® technology. The frequency that is used for the communication is 2.45 GHz from an ISM Band.
• Programming of Freescale's chips in Simple Media Access Control (SMAC). That provides a simple and cost effective solution for wireless networking. Based on the 802.15.4 PHY, it provides command to create simple point-to-point and star networks.
• 2 layer PCB Designing of Surface Mount Technology (SMT) with small pitch of 0.01mm. Assembling of SMT components (0402 size).
• Work on AUTOCAD 2008 for the designing of the Module used in product.
• Maintained a technical notebook on all projects performed.
• Administered employee performance reviews, motivated work force to exceed standards for customer service.
• Responsible for designing, implementing, debugging and documenting the following; billing and reporting, purchase and procurement, remote accountability and quality assurance services.
• Test prototypes to determine their reliability and ability to be manufactured economically and with consistent quality.