Bot Designer, Sketchup Modeler
Last active: 1 month ago
"I'm Winston Wolf. I solve problems."
Like Mr. Wolf, the highly effective and efficient character played by Harvey Keitel in the movie Pulp Fiction, my purpose is to make things happen and fulfill your needs.
If I have questions I'll ask, if you have questions I'll explain.
Whatever it takes to make perfectly clear what your vision is so I can start immediately to make it real.
I focus on two of the abilities in my arsenal: "bot developing" and "Sketchup modeling".
* What can I do for you?
- Bots with human-like behavior for those tasks that require a person, you can automate the process, let it do the work and forget it.
- High performance bots for those situations when you want the full power of automation, adding more free time for yourself, getting more things done and reducing expenses.
- Semiautomated bots for those little but constant tasks like uploading a video, logging in to your accounts or sharing your content through social media, email lists... compressing all the actions to the press of a button.
- Fully automated and highly reliable bots that work 24/7 with little to no maintenance that can use proxies, with multithreading capabilities that don't get tired, don't complain and do whatever you want for whatever the time you decide, and with scheduling so they start and/or finish as you wish.
- All bots come with interactive user interface and web browser so you can see what is happening with your very own eyes.
- Polished and clean Sketchup models with clean geometry, without broken lines, reversed faces or Z-Fighting so you don't have to worry about visual artifacts or ugly imperfections.
- High speed of drawing. I've quick fingers and I can keep my focus for a long time. This means that if you need a complex model fast I can invest all my energy into it as if I had lasers in my eyes guiding the pointer.
- I make full use of layers, grouping, components and the outliner so you can have an organized and compartmented project.
- Dynamic serialized workflow that puts more emphasis in the important stuff first and the details later, but flexible enough to do it in reverse if you want. This way I can build in phases showing you the final results as I progress, you get an idea of how's it going and we have the possibility of making changes on the fly if required.