• Over 7 years of Software experience in design, development and support of enterprise applications using enterprise Java technologies like Spring, Hibernate ,Servlets , JSP,, JDBC, JNDI interfacing with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server ,MySQL and MS-SQL server.
• Experience in Liferay portal administration and portlet development
• Experience in Alfresco content management system development and customization.
• Also explored spring SURF platform in alfresco share.
• Hands on experience in Restful web script and SOAP web services in Alfresco CMS. Integrated various portals with Alfresco CMS like Web logic portal, Broad vision portal, JBoss portal etc.
• Experience in migration, integration and customization of alfresco with various system.
• Experienced in design and development of various commercial applications using Client/Server and N-tier architecture.
• Proficient programming skills using Java, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, spring, Hibernate, Object Oriented Methodologies.
• Experience with using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x, Version Control Systems like CVS, JIRA, PMD, J-profiler, and Subversion.
• Experienced in developing Internationalization (I18N), Localization (L10N) and UTF-8 of software products.
• Hands on experience on ANT.
• Experience in application deployment and performance tuning.
• Experience in JBOSS and Apache Tomcat application servers.
• Extensive experience with UNIX and tomcat server on UNIX platforms.
• Experienced in all phases of software life cycle like analysis, designing, developing, testing, installing, configuring and maintaining applications.
• Excellent hands-on experience dealing with the onsite – offshore model.
• Effective result oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in web analysis and web promotional tool of Adobe omniture tagging and Adobe Test & Target.
• Experience in customization, integration and administration of Teamsite CMS.
• Experience in customization, integration and administration of Liferay CMS (WCM).