Kate ann F.
Project Manager, Client Relations Specialist
Last active: 10 days ago
I hold a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy hence my first business ventures were on health related products offered by multi-level marketing businesses like Dynapharm and K-link. To the aforementioned is where I owe my first take of experience on selling and marketing effectively.
My first office job was as an Advanced Technical Support Representative to a German company called 1&1 . This and the next chapters were highly on curiosity to amazing discoveries. I have learned and acquired the following skills hereon after.
▪ Email and phone support
▪ Web hosting account setup, management, and support
▪ Domain, DNS, FTP, Wordpress, and other Linux and Windows related products
▪ Email account setup and management
▪ MS Outlook, MS Exchange, Thunderbird, Mac Mail and other related email clients
Working in the world wide web industry had opened more doors of opportunities. I trusted my instincts and started working as an Internet Researcher of various industries like logistics & construction supplies, stocks and lead generation, shopping carts, and more. I took on challenging positions of as follows:
▪ Project Management and Client Relations
▪ Customer Support Management
▪ Team Management
From such, I developed vast skills in the following:
▪ CMS solutions, HighriseHQ, JIRA, ApolloHQ, Trello, WHCMS, HelpScout, Asana, Podio
▪ AWeber, MailChimp, Click Bank, and other related internet marketing applications
▪ Keynote, Pages, MS Office, Excel
▪ LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites
My work ethics is based on effectivity and professionalism, with a bonus character of "true grit" to going the distance.
Let’s make amazing happen!