Social Media Marketing, PR, Brand and Communication Expert
Shakhawaat Alam Rano did his under graduation in computer science in 1999 from Institute of Science and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
He started his career in 1999 at Ittefaq Bhaban (very renowned oldest news media publications group in Bangladesh) as the Assistant Editor, IT Report and Feature section of independent English daily The New Nation.
In 2000 he became the founder Technical Editor of eBiz - a business and technology magazine published from the Ittefaq Bhaban.
In 2002 Shakhawaat Alam Rano became the Executive Editor of eBiz. In addition to eBiz he became the founder Managing Editor of Binodon - a lifestyle magazine published from Ittefaq Bhaban, the same media house where he started his career.
In 2005 Shakhawaat joined Persona group and started its magazine Canvas as the founder Managing Editor. He was also given by the management of Persona the responsibility to look after the strategic decisions about branding and public relation related issues.
Shakhawaat was the first Club Secretary of The Advertising Club, Dhaka. Still he is in charge of Management Consultant of The Advertising Club, Dhaka of Bangladesh which is the only networking platform for media, marketing, brand and advertising professionals of Bangladesh.
Shakhawaat worked for many other organizations during his 16+ year career in leadership positions, such as RAK Group, Channel I, Mediacom, RTV etc.
He also worked as freelance media and PR consultant in different international development organizations like Concern, CARE, USAID - UKAID funded projects of the White Ribbon Alliance , Bangladesh (www.whiteribbonalliance.org) - a Washington based advocacy organization involved in Safe Motherhood and new born children related issues.
In 2007 with a vision to bring changes in media and brand communication Shakhawaat Alam Rano started Matrix Solutions as its COO.
Matrix Solutions is an integrated marketing consultancy company. Area of specialization of Matrix is Media and Brand Communication. You name any kind of advertising, media, brand communication requirement, Matrix Solutions have the solution.
• System Design and Methodologies.
• MIS (Management Information System).
• Multimedia and Interactive Interface Design of Systems.
• Marketing and Business development of IT training services.
• Promoted foreign IT brand image (Pentasoft Center of Excellence) at initial stage in the local market.
• Evaluated local and global market demand for IT training as well as career opportunities for talents in specialized tech education.
• Plan, create, develop, position and manage effective brand image in track with continuously changes in technology and business requirements.
• Develop and design, print and web edition of different magazines.
• Plan, design and implement strategic decisions of management.
• Design PR strategy for the company that suits the present media market of Bangladesh.
• Identify strategic alliances and partners.
• Analyze brand status for different clients and devise strategy that suits client requirements through brand perspective.
• Plan, create, develop and manage effective integrated events that serves company’s or clients’ interests.
• Develop innovative event ideas and transform this into an effective plan.
• Integration between different departments such as Program, News, Events, Admin and PR.
• Support program staffs developing quality program for different media such as, TV, Print, Event and Advertising.
- Print Media
- Electronic Media
- Exposure to Documentary Process
- Exposure to Events
Presently Shakhawaat also work as the Business Strategy Director of Roop Communications, Bangladesh (www.roopbd.com) - a brand specialized company.