Last active: 2 days ago
>> DotNetNuke (DNN), Umbraco, NopCommerce
>> HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
>> Database- NoSQL, SQL Server, MySQL
Services and Expertise in:
Using DNN-Building Skins & Containers, Dotnetnuke Application/Module Development, Dotnetnuke Skin Development, Bootstrap Template from PSD Design, Website Migration, Responsive Design, Customizing Modules, Upgrade Version (DNN), Pane Adjustment, NBstore Integration, Content Injection, Complex Data Plugin, Dotnetnuke API Controller Implementation, Creating Pages, Shopping Cart, Payment Gateway Integration and Layout Design.
Nb Store, Revindex Storefront, Smith E-Commerce Store, CataLook.netStore
News/Blog & Gallery:
EasyDNNnews, EasyDNNgallery, Responsive-grid-media -gallery
PayPal, Tranzilla, Google checkout, Stripe, CC Avenue, Authorize.net
Breezy DNN Theme, Food Stand Skin Pack, Professional Red Theme, AutoClub Responsive Theme, Cube Metro / Pro 1.3 / Responsive DNN Theme, Real Estate Skin Pack, Professional Green Theme, Notus Super Fast DNN Theme (1.01), Forest Breeze DNN Theme, Tangerine Creative Theme, Professional Orange Theme, Revolution Theme, qBravo Theme, Car Racing Responsive Skin, Unlimited Responsive DNN Theme 031(V4.1.0) Retina, EDS Theme and Module Collection 2.1 (4 professional themes etc.
1) Always following .NET and C# best practices patterns.
2) Self-motivated, able to work independently as part of a developing team
3) Strong technical, problem solving and analysis skills.
4) More than 10 hours on Skype for a schedule chat
5) Methodologies- Agile , Prototype , Iterative Models
6) Excellent verbal and written communication skills