MOHAMMAD RAJIB PRADHAN
Oracle DBA & PL/SQL Programmer.
Last active: 1 month ago
• 4+ years of experience on Oracle Database Administration, PL/SQL Programmer and Developing application including
• Proficient in Installing, configuring, managing and supporting (24X7) Oracle 11g/10g/9i production, QA/staging and
development databases in different type of operation systems such as Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX and Windows.
• Very Well and in-depth knowledge on wait events, Performance tuning, Time Module, Trace File, Index analysis, SQL &
PL/SQL Execution Elapsed Time, Identify Problem SQL Statement, Query Execution Plan, Using SQL Performance
Analyzer, SQL Hints, SGA, AWR, ASH, tkprof, ADDM, Baseline, Shared Pool tuning, statspack, Enterprise Manager and
v$ dynamic performance views.
• Very much proficient in tuning SQL queries, SQL Optimization, PL/SQL Codes, PL/SQL Optimization and using explain
• Expertise in Shell Scripting, analytical sql, designing index strategy, parallel query operation, optimization technique,
hints and regular expression.
• Experience on capacity planning at storage and resource management.
• Experience with Oracle 10g/11g Real Application Clusters (RAC), Load Balancing and Dataguard.
• Experience on Oracle Flashback Technology.
• Experience on oracle DB Cloning, Upgrading, Patching, partitioning, migration and replication using oracle CDC,
streams, advanced replication, materialized view and GoldenGate.
• Extensive Experience on (RMAN).
• Very Deep Knowledge on Oracle APEX, Forms & Reports 6i/10g/11g, Oracle Weblogic 11g, Fusion middleware 11g .
• Have Experience on Data Modeling.
• Experienced with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience with Image Processing (.img file to .tiff), XML file generation & extraction.
• Experienced with General Banking System.
• Having advanced knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g technical database concepts such as: logical relational data modeling,
physical data modeling, tuning large instances, resource management, data replication and backup/recovery techniques.