Public relations and marketing communications specialist
Last active: 07/27/2014
Versatile marcoms and PR professional with proven skills in b2b, b2c campaigns corporate positioning and corporate reputation management.
Clients have included international online businesses, food, drink and food service brands such as Nestle, Pizza Hut, KFC and Jack Daniel's, academic institutions, industry bodies, NGOs and entertainment companies.
Responsible for leading international campaigns, new business drives and team management.
Career achievements include:
• Devised and implemented internal communications campaign for Amdocs’ that resulted in highest rate of participation in employee satisfaction survey for five years, and increased participation the following year
• Devised and implemented employee communications for Amdocs’ corporate compliance policies, resulting in 100% employee sign-up.
• Devised and implemented new Amdocs employee newsfeed, resulting in increased internal communications efficiency and a reduction of internal operational mass emails by up to 80%.
• Secured positive presence for Israeli clients in US, European, South American and Far Eastern media
• Voted Freud Communications employee of the year 2006. First UK employee sent to work in New York
• Launched viagogo.com as Europe’s first and leading online live event ticket exchange with announcements of the company’s deals with Manchester United FC, Chelsea FC and FC Bayern Munich
• Announced UK Government strategy to switch nation to digital television. Raised national awareness of “digital switchover” by 10% in six months, achieving 70% awareness six years before total “switchover”
• Achieved £2million of positive media coverage for Carphone Warehouse, an ROI of 3:1, when launching the Mobile Life Report, which positioned the company as the leading authority on cellphone use in the UK
• Established credibility for Anschutz Entertainment Group as owner-operator of The O2 in London in the face of political opposition. A year after opening, it became the world’s most popular music venue.