Graphic Designer | User Interface | eBook | Web Design | PowerPoint
Last active: 1 day ago
Creative and multi-talented graphic designer with more than 8 of experience; strong understanding of design concepts and principles and well-versed in the latest industry software; exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities; passionate creator of branding solutions for innovative companies and special events; adept at working in deadline driven environments.
- Designer Skills with in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Acrobat CS6, Corel Draw 14, and MS Word and PowerPoint 2010
- Conceptualization and planning of layout and design of graphics, creative content, templates and the special effects to be incorporated
- Develop design material for Internet Web pages, interactive media, form creations and multimedia projects.
- Designed projects in print, including logos, identities, collateral, newsletters, annual reports, newspaper ads, Kiosks, magazine ads, brochures, posters, trade show booth, booklets, flyers, catalogues, books, banners, and office stationeries etc. for worldwide clients
- Photo editing, Image re-sizing, background removal, clipping path, image masking, image retouching, color correction, multi-layer path, skin tone adjustment and enhancement
- Tracking the graphic design process at various stages to ensure all quality standards are being met and rectify technical errors if any, in the product
- Handled all phases of production, including electronic preparation of files, proofing, management of different jobs and press matches, and conducting press checks
- Created Excellent Presentation and formatting word documents