#1 Native US English Content Writer/Editor/Proofreader/SEO/VA
Last active: 06/23/2014
“Quality, quality, quality: never waver from it, even when you don't see how you can afford to keep it up. When you compromise, you become a commodity and and then you die.” [Gary Hirshberg]
I am a U.S.-based native English speaker and writer. My English is American; however, I regularly work with British businesses, so I can do that as well.
I have outstanding skills in grammar, spelling, vocabulary, punctuation and style, and can significantly edit work, if necessary, without losing the author's voice.
I have a keen eye for (and ability to fix) typos, awkward use of language, clichés, style inconsistencies and other problems in articles, blog posts, ads, brochures, landing pages, websites, e-books and entire publications. I also understand and appreciate the relationship between text and search engine optimization when writing for the Web.
I always approach my work with creativity and energy. I’m fast, accurate, write with spirit & humor, and even have the ability to inject interest and personality into dreary technical topics!
My proofreading and copy editor experience includes numerous online publishers, websites, a law firm, an IT firm, an employee health/pension benefits plan and more. I regularly work with WordPress and Joomla sites, but can also proofread/edit source code with Notepad++.
My SEO strengths include:
• Ability to learn the language of your target audience
• Knowledge of search engine algorithms
• Keyword research and analysis
• Ability to analyze site usability and architecture
• Well-versed in the importance of keyword-focused breadcrumb navigation
• Understanding of HTML tags and markup that comprise web pages and how to optimize them
• Image optimization
• Traffic analysis
• Link analysis
• Relevant external link building
• Internal link optimization
• Proper anchor text optimization
• Strong communication skills
• Skillful writing of keyword-optimized content
• Well-versed in content distribution
• Ability to find content gaps
• Seasoned editor/proofreader
• Experienced at social integration to leverage its power for any business
• Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
• Google Authorship/rich snippets
I also specialize in creating WordPress websites and managing your WordPress content.