Entrepreneur, Business Mentor, Start-Up and Financial Expert, Analyst
Last active: 5 days ago
When you've tried several other contractors and they've failed to meet your expectations then it is time to contact me. I am here to exceed your expectation and provide highest quality.
I have international experience, EU mind-set, and very broad business and IT experience.
Here are few of my achievements:
• My formal education is:
BE degree in Economics (E-business),
MSc on Entrepreneurship
Executive MBA at Sheffield in UK
• My current job is Head of R&D in IT company. I am organizing the R&D development under Agile - Scrum methodology using JIRA as tool for issue management. We have full Scrum life-cycle (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, sprint releases, Retrospective meeting) and we have XP integration (code reviews, automatic testing, continuous integration). Within the company I was Country Director, Operation Manager and Product Manager - I've obtained know-how for all aspects of Software development life cycle (from initial idea, to requirement, to mock-ups, to development, to QA and software maintenance).
• Serial Entrepreneur and Innovator. Have direct involvement for the establishment of 6 companies from scratch. Worked for International companies providing landing services for establishment of local representative office.
• Being Entrepreneur myself, my company (marketing agency AdvertSMS) got the global recognition "global innovator" for 2009. Being recognized on global level, my consultancy regarding start-ups was welcomed on many forums around the world (Brazil, India, Finland, and Balkans).
• Deepen knowledge and experience in business planning, project management and product development. My expertise covers the whole life-cycle from idea generation, research, and putting the idea/concept on paper to implementation, expansion and growth.
• As part-time consultant/trainer, I have extended experience in market research (offline, online, analyzing of data, reporting), strategic and business plan development as well as delivery of training for Macedonia, UK, USA, Australia, Israel.
I am not perfect so I have few weak spots:
• I never worked in corporations, so I am lacking practical experience in working with them. My experience is towards start-ups and SME's.
• I am not a programmer. I run a R&D in IT, I am technical enough to drive a development team of 13 people, but I don't write code. I see this as advantage, it keeps me more focused on management and people rather than actual coding - the reason why my MBA was on Agile methodologies with focus on Scrum and XP.