Frontend and Backend Developer
C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, ADO.NET, MSSQL, Entity Framework,
Web Services, WPF, WCF, Rabbitmq, NUnit, StructureMap, Ninject, Unity Container
Android, JAVA core, Jersey, Guice, Tomcat, JBoss
NodeJS, PHP, Smarty, XMLRPC,
JSON, AJAX, HTML5, Jade, CSS3, XML, WSDL, SOAP,
MS SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB, Redis
Source Control Tools : TFS, GitHub, TortoiseSVN, BitBucket
JS Frameworks : AngularJS, DurandalJS, KendoUI, Ext JS, KnockoutJS, Underscore.js,
SammyJS, Jquery, Mootools, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine
JS Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Protractor, Selenium
Design patterns : MVC, MV*, Abstract Factory, Facade, Active Records, Observer, Unit of
Work, Repository pattern, Dependency Injection, Active Records
Architecture patterns: Domain driven design, CQRS, Event Sourcing
Project Tracking tools: Jira,TFS, Teamwork.com
CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap3, Zurb Foundation, Semantic UI
NodeJS Frameworks: ExpressJS, SailsJS
Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013, Eclipse, Android Studio, Resharper, Netbeans
Continuous Integration: TeamCity, Jenkins
● Expert Design Group / Georgia / Junior Developer (2006 2007)
o I was developing “Katran” CMS with a team of 6 members, my role was to develop the
frontend of admin interface. .
o I have developed three websites using “Katran” CMS.
● Kviris Palitra Media House / Georgia / Junior Developer (2007 2008)
o I was developing web portals for large media publishing house using various CMS like
Vivvo, Geodesic Solutions.
o I integreted “OpenX” online advertising system for web portals and trained the stuff to
● Altermedia / Georgia / Senior Developer / (2007 2008)
o Developed applications and web sites using: LAMP Stack, php, JSP, jQeury,mysql.
● Qiwi ( The united system of instant payments ) / Georgia / Senior Developer / (20082009)
o Developed connection bridge/gateway to accept payment for:
▪ Mobile communication;
▪ Various utility services;
▪ Credit repayments;
▪ Topup of bank accounts and bank cards;
▪ Tax and fine payment;
▪ The Internet and PayTV;
▪ Purchase of scratch checks and PIN;
▪ Other services (tickets, transportation cards, lottery and so on).
o Developed UI.
● MobileSystems / Malta / (Remote Job) / Team Leader / (2010 2012)
MobileSystems accepts payments from individuals or companies for different types of services via cash or payment cards from terminals. ( http://maltapay.eu/ )
o Developed Gateways for payees.
▪ Police Tickets
▪ Bill payments
▪ Booking advertsin Malta Newspapers & Magazines
o Used .NET stack.
● ContestMob / Canada / (Remote Job) / Senior Developer/ (2011 2012)
o Developed Chrome extensions
o Integrated Google services and Amazon Web Services
o Developed modules for BigBlueButton (web conferencing system)
● GDS / Georgia / Consultant / Developer / (2012 2013)
o Integrated “Elastix” System
o Developed modules for “Elastix” System
o Integrated Streaming Service
o Developed Facebook applications and html 5 games
● VTB Bank / Georgia (Senior Developer) / (2012 2014)
o Power attorney management system
o Bill payments service integration for Internet & mobile banking
o Management system for Preapproved bank products and integration with core system
o Agro Loan managment System for SME
o Beeline balance refill system (integration with core banking, UFC processing and with
● Steady Logic / Georgia (Senior Developer) / 2014-2015
I am working as backend developer ( www.steadylogic.com )
o Developing Core for large gambling system using .NET
● IT-Venture / Georgia / (Senior Developer) / 2014-2015
Developing system which connects borrowers and investors online.
( http://dev.investorpark.com/home ) early stage.
o We were using domain driven design, CQRS, Event sourcing, and No SQL approach, Rabit
MQ, Angular JS on the front, Team City Continues Integration Server, and Git.