Last active: 1 day ago
- Managing VICIDial and Goautodial
- IT support to computer users within the office.
- Have knowledge about VoIP including Linux base systems such as Asterisk and Vicidial.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting and resolving of Office servers, Desktop/Laptops
- Have knowledge on LAN, WAN, Firewall, Routers, Wi-Fi
- Have knowledge on TCP/ IP, DNS, FTP, Remote Desktop
- Have knowledge on Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2003/7.
- Have basic knowledge in data networking, Internet connectivity, firewalls and VPN.
- Manages and controls all the users profile that is connected in the network through ActiveDirectory.
- Oversees the computer networks to ensure that it functions smoothly
- Assists staff with the Installation and Configuration of Desktop Computers
- Resolves technical problems in Desktop Computers and Softwares
- Works with Helpdesk and Network Operations to determine and resolve problems received by the staffs.