Expert in Active Directory Support have 10+ Years Exp..
Last active: 12 days ago
Having 10+ years of experience as a Windows Server Administrator (Expert Active Directory Support)-2003,2008,2012 Servers, have played an important role and involved in all aspects of the IT Infrastructure for planning and designing on Windows environment.
I am ready to spend my time as free lancer.
4.Presently working for IBM India Pvt Ltd. since September, 2012
3.Previously worked for JP Morgan Chase co. from June, 2011 to Sept, 2012.
2. V-Prompt E-Services Pvt Ltd, Aug-2010 to May-2011.
1. Ramtek Software Technologies Pvt Ltd, Jan-2005 to July-2010.
All The above company experiences based out Hyderabad, India only.
Design, Planning, Deployment and implementation Active Directory Support, DNS, WSUS. Group Policy Management, Active Directory Migration through Quest tools. Post Migration Issues.
• Regular DC Health Checkups.
• Verifying Site Replication Status.
• Monitor Domain Controller and Sites replication status using Quest Spotlight Tool.
• Troubleshooting when problem occurs in the environment.
• Administration on Quest Active Role Server v6.8 and Quest Reporter Tool.
• Establishing trust between forests, (between Walgreens and other forest when requires).
• Monitor and resolve security situations at all levels of domain to ensure stable and secure do-main.
• Ownerships on pulling reports from environment using scripts, tools and command, example: DC uptime, replication status, user login status report, remedy and CRQ tickets status.
• Day-to-day management of domain controllers.
• Review DC event and security logs and take corrective actions.
• Monitoring connectivity, synchronization, replication, net logon, time services, FSMO roles and trust relationships.
Installing, configuring administrating of AD, DNS,FTP, File Server.
User management, Group management and implementing Group Policies.
Centrally administrating Microsoft Active Directory.
Implementing user level and file level securities in Windows 2003 and 2008.
Creating Global, Universal and Domain Local groups for Network shared folders and assigning permissions to users.
Troubleshooting Access related issues.
Configuring servers as per the project purpose.