Microsoft Windows system administrator
Last active: 1 month ago
Hello, my name is Dmytro Medviediev.
I have more than 6 years of IT experience. I've always worked in companies with 200+ PC's and that’s why I exactly know what ordinary users want. My strong points are punctuality and honesty.
Since 2012 I work at one of Moscow IT-companies on the position of system administrator. I've implemented a number of projects related to the operating system Microsoft Windows Server. In my work I'm trying to streamline all IT-processes so that all worked like a clock and did not require my intervention. In my portfolio you can see some examples of my jobs.
I've completed 4 learning cources about Windows Server 2008 R2 and Active Directory administration at Computer Training Center «Specialist» at Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
Below are listed my key skills:
• strong knowledge of server and client operating systems MS Windows;
• strong knowledge of Active Directory;
• understanding of OSI, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, RRAS, DFS, VLAN, VPN, WSUS and other network services;
• work experience with different backup systems;
• work experience with Zabbix monitoring system;
• work experience with VMware and MS virtualization tools;
• work experience with software and hardware RAID;
• work experience with different network equipment;
• work experience in technical support of large local networks (more 200 workstations);
• work experience in migration to free software;
• intermediate English.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.