Joao Molinari Junior
Lawyer and Consultant on Int'l Business, Eng-Port-Eng Translator
Last active: 09/02/2014
- Dual citizen of Brazil and Italy, fluent in Portuguese (native language) and English;
- Positively proactive, self-confident, upright, team builder and craving to knowledge. Self-oriented and result-driven professional with a global mindset;
- Graduated J.D. in Law in 2006 and Master of Law (LL.M.) Business and Trade Law at Erasmus University in Rotterdam, NL in 2007;
- 10+ practice on international business transactions (negotiation, contracts, intellectual property) and international business development (automotive, life sciences and IT);
- New market entry strategist for life science and automobile industries;
- Brazilian Customs Law specialist of service to national and foreign companies (consulting and practice);
- Lecturing experience on Intellectual Property for graduate students;
- Registered lawyer at the Brazilian Bar Association – Parana State;
- Strongly focused on new business ventures, in fields such as Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Mobile Apps and Consumer Goods.
Specialties: IP Law, Company Law, International Business and Trade Law, Import and Export Law, Business Development, New Business Ventures, Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Homeopathy, Herbal, Window Film, Pets, Mobile Apps, Automotive.