Marketing, Sales, and Web Content Management
Last active: 27 days ago
I have got a bachelor’s degree in International Business (China) and a master’s degree in Innovation in Europe (Ireland). During the five and half years, I have been working as several roles below:
1. Sales: I used to work in three trading companies in China and Hong Kong, dealing with price quotation, contract follow-up, exhibition, compensation, and quality control, etc. My customers are from Europe, Asia, South America and North America.
2. Interpretation and Translation: I started interpretation and translation in 2008, covering industries like wine, sports, machinery, travelling, banking, furniture, IT, and car, etc.
3. Marketing: The most recent job took place in Paris, where I started to do intensive market research, and studied customer needs. During the few months of research, I helped the sales team develop the European market by using demos and presentations to customers.
4. Website content management: I was in charge of an IT company’s website for half a year, from structuring, content writing, translation between three languages (French, English, and Chinese), SEO, visual and literal content design.
5. Individual Business: buyer of luxurious products, electronics, antiques, stocks, funds, foreign currencies, and milk powder.
I am a very flexible and creative person, who has a great interest in various industries. I take all kinds of work as a way of learning. Thanks.