Magento Certified Developer with 10 years of Experience
Last active: 7 days ago
I am a Magento certified developer with securing 10+ (2005 - 2015) years of professional experience on Software systems Analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation.
Huge experience and complete phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experienced to work as a team member or an individual performer.
Solid Magento portfolio, with projects completed successfully for US and UK, European and Australian market, and Easily available for both small and large projects.
My Expertise is in:
• Third party Module Installation, Development and Configuration example google shopping, Amazon, eBay, ERP system integration, Marketplace.
• Advanced JS scripting (j Query preferred): AJAX search, AJAX products load, sliders, integration, zoom replacement.
• Magento Upgrade from version 1.4 to 1.8 or 1.9 and from 1.5+ to 1.8 or 1.9.
• Speed issues elimination and solving (profiling, cache, cluster setup).
• Custom Extension creation both for Front-end and Back-end.
• Speed Optimization and Performance Improvement.
• Checkout/Cabinet/Price Rules Flows Adjustments.
• Administration area sections Creation/Modification.
• Theme Integration and Customization.
• With Mobile development application.
• Import/Export Flow Adjustments.
• Session Handle (Login/Signup).
• Multi-store setups handling.
• Magento website support.
• Database Optimization.
• Responsive Theme.
• SEO Services.
• API services.
• Bug fixing.
• Basic *nix (Debian/Ubuntu/CentoOS/RHEL/Amazon Linux/Fedora) administration and shell scripting.
• Issue tracking systems usage (mostly Trac, Pivotal tracker, Jira).
• cPanel/WHM/Plesk knowledge.
• AWS stack knowledge.
• Git (preferable) or SVN.
My working policy is to provide satisfaction level and increase Trust level in the client with the guarantee of 100% attention on the each detail of the task.
Visit me at http://www.logicrays.com/
skype : aakash.bdm.lr