Last active: 1 month ago
Senior software developer specializing in improving the accessibility, intelligence, and flexibility of code. Experienced at working with startups. My areas of interest and expertise that you may require include AWS and GCE Engineering, front end and back end web development, Elasticsearch integrations, recommendation engines, natural language processing and data analysis. Currently continuing a nine year career in analysis and web development.
I'm highly self-motivated and seek challenging projects that match my expertise (http://github.com/lotterblad).
Jobs I do:
- Design and get systems up and running in the cloud
- improve search and search user interfaces
- integrate visualization and analysis pipelines
- Make applications more intelligent by using things like recommendation and spam classifiers
- Program front end UI designs and fix bugs related to cross browser compatibility
- build out platforms communicating using API's
Tools I use:
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Elastic MapReduce) for development and deployment
- Google Cloud (BigQuery, App Engine, GCE)
- Elasticsearch Server for storage and query, Kibana and logstash for log management
- Website and app development, Web Development, machine learning and natural language processing with Python and Java.
- Time series analysis, statistics and visualization with the R programming language
- Database Development: Google Datastore and MongoDB (document database), MySQL and Postgres (relational), redis (key-value) and memcache
- Twitter Bootstrap, or Responsive Design with jQuery, CSS, HTML for mobile responsive landing pages as well as general purpose web pages.
- Integrations using Mule ESB
Samples of open-source code available: