Linux Administrator & Web Application Developer
Last active: 15 hours ago
* 6+ Years Experience with PHP and MySQL Web Application Development
* Experienced with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Procedural, although favor the former.
* RESTful API Development (HEAD, DELETE, GET, PATCH, POST, PUT)
* Experience with MVC Framework Design and Building an App from Scratch as well as using existing framework implementations. (FuelPHP, CakePHP, Laravel)
* Emphasis on efficiency and security. All user input must be validated, SQL interactions must use prepared statements, user input directed to output must be escaped to prevent XSS.
* Emphasis on Database Normalization
* 3+ Years of Experience with Database Design with various DBMS including: MySQL or MariaDB, Oracle, and Access.
* Experience with install, recovery, and maintenance with MySQL/MariaDB on Linux systems.
* 10+ years experience with Red Hat based systems including RHEL, CentOS, and Fedora. I also have extensively used Ubuntu and Debian but not at the same level of Red Hat.
* 8+ years of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) setup, maintenance, and optimization including experience with CPanel and DirectAdmin.
* Nginx and Apache Web Server Support and Setup.
* 8+ Years Experience with Virtualization including: Virtuozzo, OpenVZ, Qemu KVM, and LXC (Linux Containers).
* Experience with software RAID and filesystem implementations, including mdadm, ZFSonLinux, and btrfs.
* Experience with SSD caching solutions: Flashcache, EnhanceIO, bcache, dm-cache, and ZFS l2arc.
* Heavy experience with best security practices for web servers relating to the management of thousands of dedicated servers and virtual private servers over the course of the last decade.
* Have experience developing linux control systems via web interfaces using PHP and Bash along with open source components.