QA Automation Engineer
Hi, My name is Valentyn Piddubnyi.
I am certificated (ISTQB) Software Quality Assurance Engineer with experience over 6 years.
I am a quality orientated person, attentive to details. My goal is delivering the highest level of quality of a product to people. My motto is “Happiness of the client - My happiness” because of it I’m really keen on quality.
My strengths are creation of test suite that will maximize the probability of finding bugs, with maximum supporting and tests that will be like documentation.
And automatization of this test suite in simple, understandable, supportable and beautiful framework.
I love responsibility, challenges, communication with colleagues and study of all new that is connected with my work.
You can find my recommendations and experience in my LinkidIn account.
I look forward to working with you soon.
Listed below are mine the strongest skills:
- Automation testing by WebDriver with Java, JUnit, Maven, Page Object, DSL
- Practical and Theoretical knowledge of software testing (ISTQB certificate CTFL)
- Unit testing by JUnit, Mockito, DBUnit.
- Experienced with Agile(SCRUM) and waterfall methodology
- Experienced with Jira bug tracking system
- SQL, HTML, CSS, Xpath
- Basic knowledge of Spring, SpringMVC, SpringSecurity, JDBC, JPA, JSP