I am a skilled technical writer, with a solid background in management, electronics, IT, and broadcasting. I have written for a diverse range of clients and employers, from providing simple email edits to creating complex training programs. I have written professionally since 2013. My recent client base includes clients in the US, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, and China. I serve individuals and large corporations.
I have more than 20 years' experience in management, training, and management coaching.
Electronics, electrical engineering, broadcast engineering, programming, software documentation, management coaching, employee training, private security and law enforcement, policies and procedures, technical and scientific writing, and Christian writing.
Editing assistance I provide clients includes editing to the following levels:
1) Spelling, grammar, and punctuation
2) Word usage
3) Phrase usage and sentence structure
4) Paragraph organization and placement
4) Document structure and styling
I strengthen organizational management through the following efforts:
1) Management coaching (groups and individuals)
2) Development of management tools, procedures, policies, and forms
Developed the training program for a major international private security company, which included writing all procedures and training documentation. Wrote work instructions for the Test department of a Fortune 500 electronics corporation. Prepared equipment acquisition proposals for various companies. Developed the Wiki page and standard operating procedures of a major software and IT firm. Rewrote and posted user manuals online for a major IT product manufacturer.
1) Developing online course for training front-line supervisors
2) Writing two books: one on supervision and one on mid-level management
3) Providing management coaching for a local restaurant
4) Developing Employee Handbook and employment policies for a California law firm