Mir Ahmad Mahmood
Project Manager, Business Analyst and programmers Experts
Over 10 years of experience that includes analysis, design databases, programming, support, installation and database administration of Oracle 9i/10g and Sql Server 2000/2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014 on large scale applications and front end development through Oracle developer 6i/2000 for desktop distributed application and for web based using PHP MySQL.
I have a strong grip in almost every facet of data management: From database design, data modeling, data Integration, ETL, data warehousing, database administration, platform migrations, database migrations, performance tunings, data high availability, shell scripting, end-to-end automation - To reporting of both transactional and decision support systems.
• Cloud based database management
• Design the architecture of the databases.
• Managing DB Team
• Analyze the requirements for change in the business.
• Design the application flow through Business logic.
• Administrator for Oracle and MS SQL Server databases, and supported applications with efficient back-end processing.
• Proven abilities to direct and troubleshoot, database administration.
• Design database Schema
• Physical database design, Development
• Performance Tuning
• User Management, Security, Backup and Recovery.
• Including the back end development, writing stored procedures and triggers worked with the development team in implementing Object Oriented, Client/Server applications.
• Develop policies and procedures.
Have extensive experience in database architecture, administration, planning, development and deployment.
Specialties:MS SQL Server Administration, Migration, Replication, Clustering, SQL Programming, Performance Tunning, DataWarehousing, Kerberos and Active Directory.