Senior Java Developer ( Java, Android )
Last active: 1 month ago
Software engineering expert with over 8 years of experience in enterprise and mobile application development by using Java, Android, Spring Framework, Hibernate.
"Bahtiyar has very good communication skills, it's always pleasant to talk to him, he is well organized, responsible and always stays positive. I would characterize him as a real team player.
Bahtiyar has a practical experience with broad range of technologies and a very strong theoretical background in general. The most important thing that stands out is his willingness to learn new things, he is constantly seeking for ways to improve himself and helping others around him as well."
- Imants Firsts, Senior Software Developer at Swiss Re
"Bahtiyar is very friendly and smart guy, who is very enthusiastic to learn new things and manages to think positive regarding problems he encounters."
- Marius Vaitkus, Systems Architect at Exigen Services
"Strong Java developer with excellent communication skills and positive attitudes to life. We were happy to interview Bahtiyar several times in EPAM, and I'm pleased to mention his original way of thinking and his constant aspiration to improve his professional skills.
Bahtiyar is very friendly and ready to help, so I can characterize him as a perfect team player it is always nice to work with.
I highly recommend Bahtiyar for senior Java developer's positions which require critical thinking and strong technical background."
- Tatsiana Savina, Recruitment Team Lead at EPAM Systems
"Bahtiyar is a hard working and smart developer with excellent programming skills. He learns quickly and delivers results fasts. He is a great contributor to the team."
- Pavel Avramenko, Software Development Executive, Entrepreneur
"I would like to recommend Bahtiyar as a very nice and smart Java developer, during our work together he had shown good possibilities to solve problems creatively. He was always willing to offer his assistance in researching for code refactoring, investigation or implementing a new feature. It was a big pleasure to manage him and also to work with him as a co-worker."
- Paul Khodchenkov, Chief Architect at Distributed Computing Technologies
"Bahtiyar is very fast-learning and has a real passion for what he does. In addition, he is well-suited for team work: he quickly establishes good rapport with colleagues; he is energetic, easy going and always looks at the bright side of things."
- Julia Manchuk, Consultant at Red Roof Solutions
"Bahtiyar is a very positive person, and is enthusiastic embarking on new assignments."
- Darya Nehaychik, Sales Manager at Itransition
- Java 5 - 8, Concurrency / Multithreading, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.6+, GWT 2.x, Wicket, JSF 2.0, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, jdbc, JMS, JPA 2.0, SOA, Web service JAX-RS, JAX-WS(WSDL, SOAP), Apache CXF;
- Android 4.+, JNI, Dalvik
- MapReduce - Apache Hadoop, Cloudera, HDFS, ZooKeeper, Mahout, Hive, HBase;
- OOA/D - GRASP, GoF, Java EE patterns, UML 2, AOP;
- TDD - TestNG, JUnt 4.x, Mockito;
- server / engine - ESB wso2, Apache Axis2, JBoss AS 7, Tomcat 6+, Jetty, WebLogic;
- db - MySQL 5.x, Oracle 11g, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- IDE - IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Notepad++;
- Build Tools - ant, maven 3;
- Version Control System - git, svn, mercurial;
Software development process: Agile, Scrum, XP, TDD, Kanban
Specialties: java software development.