Independent Consultant in the online gaming industry
Last active: 17 days ago
Expert in building B2B, Affiliate & Marketing systems
In the online gaming industry since 2005 and working with leading companies that have millions of users worldwide.
• Business development that includes: Partnerships, professional negotiations with companies and closing deals.
• Implementation of transverse processes in a complex development and production environment.
• Strategic vision and the ability to deal with many different issues.
• Team Leader & Team player with high excellent human relations.
Marketing & Business Development Skills
• Business development that includes: Affiliate management, maintain and service, including data analysis and ongoing monitoring of affiliate activities for optimization.
Partnerships with more than 450 gaming Companies worldwide and built management online system for auto monitoring of all marketing/Affiliate/Statistics activities.
• Developed tools that helped increase the number of players from one million to 4+ million in less than one year.
• Developed tools that helping to manage and improve the company marketing campaigns, show daily statistics, admin management etc...
• Marketing & Advertising the company's products in a variety of ways
Facebook, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Monetization, Affiliate, SEO, CPI ,CPA, CPL and PPC
• Web Extra Payments: Add PayPal, DaoPay, PayByCash (Playspan) and other payment solutions to your game.
• Web OfferWall: Add Free offers on your site and earn money when player complete a task, watch a movie or complete survey using offer walls from the following companies: PeanutLabs, TokenAds, MatomyMoney, Supersonicads
• Anti-Cheat system: Find and connect all the cheaters in your game using the anti-cheating system I developed. (Cookie, IP and third connection)
• Newsletters system: Define auto newsletter system and update your active/none active players with news.
• Game economy: I will help you design the game economy that will keep your players active for longer time and build options that will make them coming back.
• Email/SMS in game alerts: I can help you to define in game alerts (Emails/SMS).
• Integration of the company games using Facebook API.
• Integration of the company games using SSO & API in many platforms based on revenue sharing deals: armorgames.com, kraloyun.com, spielaffe.de, kongregate.com, y8.com, minijuegos.com, spele.nl, 337.com and many more...
• Native Android development that include Java SDK/Sqlite (Eclipse).
• Experience working with Google Services, In-App billing and external SDK implementation.
• Publishing the company android apps in Google Play, Amazon and other leading platforms.
• Server side developing using PHP (OOP), MySql, JSON, Shells/Bash (Unix)
• Working with MySql based databases, writing queries, optimizing, indexes and designing database architecture.
• Experience using a source control system SVN.
Servers maintenance & monitoring
• Management / installation of large server farms in external providers or Microsoft Azure. (Linux / Windows)
• Management / installation of Dev/Prod environments based on load balancer IIS/Apache that can support millions of visitors every day.
• Help you monitor your servers/site using PRTG monitoring services. (In case something is down you will get email/sms)
• Management / installation / infrastructure / optimize / applicative DBA for MySQL
• I have very good scripts knowledge and I love to automate procedures. (Dos, Power Shells, Linux Shells, Crons)
I will be glad working with you and help you grow :)