Administration | Customer Service | Project | Data Analyst | Marketing
Last active: 1 month ago
• Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, personal assistant, executive C-level support, customer service, including IT department support, office management, billing/invoicing, vendor management, software licensing, documentation, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, database administration, end user training administration, project coordination (Agile/Waterfall/Change Management Methodology), document preparation, travel/meeting coordination and project/program support, systems setup and much more.
• Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority confidential assignments and develop solutions to challenging business problems.
• A proven reputation, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition for driving efficiency improvements to office systems, workflows and processes.
• Working expertise, proficiency and certified in Microsoft Office Suite (including Project, Visio and Access), SharePoint, DOS Adobe, Photoshop, Crystal Reports and Documentum-based systems. Oracle, SAP and JD&E ERP Systems, EDI, Visio; Salesforce.com, TrackWise and Registrar CRM including Remedy Ticket requests.
• Detail oriented with strong organization and project management skills.
• Excellent record of high quality work, professionalism and dependability.
• Self-starter who takes the initiative, with minimal direction with a strong emphasis on teamwork.