Illustrator, Storyboard artist, Animator
Last active: 5 months ago
Over the past few years as a professional Illustrator, I have gained a considerable amount of experience and knowledge. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Media Sciences with Majors in Animation from Iqra University Pakistan.
At present, I am working as a freelance Character Designer, Visual Development artist and a Storyboard artist with a handful of skills complementary to Pre-Pre production, Pre production, Production and Post Production of a 2d animated short film.
I am extremely professional, talented in illustration, and comfortable with all tools and systems related to the work. On a more general level, I am also great with people, a good communicator, and am always positive-as I love what I do
1. Comic book penciling, lay-outing and colors
3. Digital cut out animation
4. Story boarding and Whiteboards
5. Art Direction
6. Concept design
7. Character design
8. Brain storming and visualization
2. Premiere Pro
4. After Effects
1. Umru Ayar #3 (Storyboard, Line art and value painting)
2. Umru Ayar #4 (Storyboard, Line art and Cover)
3. Sheen say Shahid #1-10 (Storyboard, Line art and Covers)
4. Conceptualized "Bilqees Kenchi"
5. Pitch projects like "Zombies attack on Vatican city" and "Bhuli Bisri suni sunai"
6. Illustrations in Kachee Goliyan Comic ( Eid 2013)
7. Storyboard for Shaan Shooper #1
8. Storyboard for Dettol's Advertisement freelance project
9. Company Profile for The Gardeners Landscaping Works LLC
• 1st position in Graphic design at arena
• 2nd position in Graphic design at arena
• 1st position in Non-Linear Editor at arena
• 1st position in Web design at arena
• Appreciation letter from Continental Airlines for their Stationary Project
• Appreciation letter from Goethe (German culture center), for playing the lead role in “The real success”, directed by Faisal Malik, under the supervision of German Playwright/Director Kristo Sagor.