Project Manager and Business Analyst
Last active: 03/11/2014
• Experience: Fifteen years reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business processes and delivering complex solutions in large scale, highly complex domestic and international business environments.
• Full SDLC project life-cycle experience (including profit & loss responsibility) reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business processes and delivering solutions that align with business strategies and end user needs.
• Formulate solutions using industry standard technologies, business process mapping, risk identification and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
• Deliver tailored documentation including business requirements documents, use cases, business/technical requirement specifications, report specifications, epics, user stories, screen and interface designs, conceptual page flows, business process models, user acceptance test plans, and training manuals / user guides
• Past Projects: CRM and Sales Order Management, Healthcare Cost Management / Provider Management, Enterprise Content Management; Research and Development; Global Collaboration; Digital Media; Office 365; Data Center Migration; Enterprise Software Upgrade/Replacement; Supply Chain Process/System Implementation
• Key Attributes: Strong understanding and application of quality and risk management principles. Build rapport and relationships quickly. Excellent team building. Manage complex information and rapidly structure and rationalize it. Work autonomously. Strong multi-tasking and attention to detail. Ability to influence and build consensus, Excellent financial and project analysis/management. Clear, concise, comprehensive written/verbal communicator
• Methodologies: Scrum ∙ Agile ∙ PMI ∙ PRINCE2 ∙ PACE2 ∙ MSP ∙ ITIL
• Office Suite Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Access and Microsoft SharePoint (2007/2010/2013)