Financial Manager/Accoutant/Book Keeper/Data Entry
Last active: 06/10/2014
I have obtained adequate expertise in review of systems and audits of manufacturing, trading, financial and service industries,during my C.A. training(article ship) and Job as Assistant Manager (Audit & Assurance). Nature of services performed includes:
1. Review, preparation and compilation of financial statements in accordance with the reporting framework comprising of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and applicable local laws.
2. Carry out audit planning, evaluation of control activities and audit of the financial statements in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
3. Evaluation of Internal Control System to identify deficiencies in the system and suggesting remedial procedures through Management Letter to rectify the control weaknesses.
4. Review of compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Moreover, I have performed different internal audit and due diligence services in manufacturing, trading and service sector:
5. Pre-audit of all duly prepared and signed vouchers, alongwith supporting documents, highlighting the shortcomings and making recommendations.
6. Verification of sales and purchases through approved rates and physical movements.
7. Observation of the flow of transactions on Oracle based Accounting System.
8. Periodic review of Standard Operating Procedures and ensure that they have been followed properly.
9. Observation of monthly stock taking of raw material, work-in-process and finished stocks.
10. Review of the reconciliations of production / sales with consumption of materials prepared by the management.
11. Analysis of various reports generated from the Oracle based Accounting System.
12. Information Technology and Computer Skills:
(i). Extensive exposure of Microsoft Office including designing of Microsoft Excel-based programs to help expedite the audit work at clients with no automated information systems.
(ii). Completed a 90-hour course of Computer Practical Training (CCPT) recommended by Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan(ICAP).
13. Communication and Presentation Skills:
(i). Completed a 100-hour Presentation Skills Training Course (PSTC) recommended by ICAP focusing on presentation techniques and group discussions.