Senior Test Analyst-Manual Testing and Documentation
Last active: 10/25/2014
A forward thinking, capable and committed ISTQB Certified Senior Test Lead with extensive experience and proven ability of 7 years in Software Testing in vertical domains such as Insurance, Banking and Media. Worked in a multi-cultural environment in India, USA and Botswana. Worked on Oracle ERP Implementation for a university. Spearheaded a team of 8 resources in Testing and Documentation and delivered quality results on time. High level communication skills and organizational skills, evidenced by strong track record of success in client engagement. Recently received appreciation from the client for meeting the target dates and achieving high quality standards.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive
• Excellent Documentation, Leadership and Client Handling skills.
• Strong manual testing skill on web based technologies.
• Domain experience in Finance, Accounting Systems, Asset Management
and Fleet Management systems.
• Hands on experience in Functional, Non Functional, Manual, Automation,
Integration, Regression, System, User Acceptance Testing.
• Experience in creating Super User Manuals with Oracle User Productivity
Kit and MS Office tools.
• Extensive progressive experience in gathering Test Requirements, Test
Planning, Test Implementation, Test Execution, Test Reporting and Defect
• Experience in applying Agile Principles and knowledge on Version One-
Agile Project Management Tool.
• Ability to work in high pressure situations and adhere to timelines.
• Excellent leadership skills with always a will-do attitude.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills.