Last active: 19 days ago
A multi skilled solutions architect with good all - round ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines whilst at the same time compare handing complex and interdependent business processes. Very capable with an ability to identify and then deal with a client’s needs by translating them into appropriate technical solutions. Experienced in providing motivation, guidance and an up to date consultancy service to both colleagues and clients. Now looking for a new and challenging architect position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my development.
• A total working experience of 11 years in IT Infrastructure management including Servers, Clients, Network & applications. Comprehensive background in installation, administration & troubleshooting skills on various flavors of UNIX and Windows (2003/08/12), and Networking devices Cisco 3560 layer 3 switches Cisco 2900 / routers 2950/2500 /2621and pix 515E.
• Presently Leading a world class team from a business, technical, and project management perspective with Outline Systems, Inc. in (A CMMi Level 3 Company). Delivers platform-driven application development and maintenance services for the insurance, pharmaceutical and IT-Infrastructure projects with US federal like Migrations, installation and consultancy.
• Having strong knowledge and background in all Windows Server Series.
• Hands on experience on VOIP Gateway Server (TrixBox/ Asterisks/ Elastics).
• Handling both individual and corporate customers in critical trouble shootings in Server.
• Worked extensively on planning, deploying and configuring SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007 and SharePoint Services 2003 in both single server deployment and multi-server (server farm) deployment.
• Good understanding of record management, document management, lists and compliance solutions using MOSS 2007
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and Internet Information Services 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0.
• Integration of Microsoft Office 2007 Suite with SharePoint 2007.
• Experience with the following processes and frameworks ITIL, CMMi
• IT Service management (ITIL) experience in Release Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Change Management
• Lead team for IT Support handling incident and problem management and team for Release Engineering handling build and deployment of multiple application to various environments like Development, QA, UAT, Production and DR
• Good Team player /Team Manager, Team building and development, project management, Inter personal skills.
• Experience in IT Operations and setting up new offices right from acquiring, setting up the facility, making it operational and supporting the operation as it Experience in a variety of industries verticals.