Search Engine Optimization Analyst
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
• Create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. Customer videos briefs, client case studies, posts from client).
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
• Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Track Serps (Search Engine Rank Positions) and record positions on a Google Doc spreadsheets.
• Continually evaluate and improve effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks,
• Research articles to be used for tweets and other social media posts.
• Set up Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn posts.
• Schedule Google+ Updates.
• Create and run queries on Google Analytics to create data and charts.
• Assemble completed data into comprehensive monthly report.
• Assemble monthly reports in PDF, including data, charts.