DevOps, C++ & Mobile developer
Last active: 20 days ago
I'm a professional software developer holding M.S. Degree in Computer Science with 3+ years of experience. I have a strong background in maths, especially in digital signal processing and computer vision. I also have a wide experience in *nix systems administration.
I always plan my work before I start and estimate the time I'll need to complete it so I have no problems with meeting deadlines and providing feedback about my progress.
- analysis & research skills;
- template metaprogramming and generic programming in C++;
- design patterns;
- C++ for mobile development with: JNI interfaces for Android, Objective C interfaces for iOS;
- Java and Objective C basic knowledge;
- databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite): setup, maintenance, optimization of work and use in the development;
- proficient with network concepts (TCP/IP);
- CMake, Autotools;
- STL, boost, tr1 libraries;
- QT 4.*, 5.*;
- GNU Octave;
- Python, CPython;
- bash scripts for system purposes and small tasks automation;
- system administration of: Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu Server, CentOS, FreeBSD;
- web services (apache, nginx, IIS): setup, maintenance and optimization of work;
- mail services (qmail, exim): setup, maintenance and optimization of work;
- hosting panels (CPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk): setup, maintenance and optimization of work;
- FreeBSD Jails, OpenVZ, XEN: setup, maintenance and optimization of work;
- TOEFL iBT score 104.