• 2 years and 4 months of experience with SharePoint 2010 product including creation of custom web parts, server administration, applications, UI design and integration of other custom business applications.
• Experience in all stages of the Application Development Life Cycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation, user-training, and maintenance.
• Experience in Installing, Configuring, Administrating, Maintaining and Troubleshooting SP2010
• Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts, Tool Parts, Web Part Pages, Content Types and various Document Libraries and Lists.
• Worked both in object model coding and consumed inbuilt web services in SharePoint.
• Used CAML queries to retrieve list items from a SharePoint list.
• Experience in using SharePoint power shell commands and Central Administration Panel.
• Experience with Forms Authentication using SQL and Active Directory providers.
• Experience in creating complex workflows using SharePoint designer and infopath forms
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Sharepoint 2010, Application Development.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Sharepoint 2010, Configuration.