Senior PHP developer (Wordpress / CodeIgniter / Zend / Yii)
Last active: 12/16/2013
I am a Senior PHP Developer that mainly have worked on company projects for over 5 years. I am an individual with web/PHP development experience who have worked with a handful of departments namely Warehouse Dispatch, Warehouse Picklisting, Warehouse Delivery Tracking, Customer Services, Product Management, Marketing and Graphics/Creative teams to constantly improve and maintain our website and local automated tools. I have work experience working with Marketing Team in implementing their social media needs especially when creating and interfacing web tools on social media websites. The job I have is a combination of different web disciplines: part development, part operations, and part design. I have a wide range of web skills, but not a master of all.
My responsibilities fall within a limited scope initially, in web design and development serving our external site. The development projects I have been involved focused on identifying and solving specific problems. For the purpose of transition for projects into a larger scope, I have worked with internal and third party logistics in doing the development and design work. I am open to learning about new technologies and hoping to work with other developers out there.
I have been involved with the following activities:
• Identified and met technology needs of the Product Management team whether it be with the use of PHP systems and/or PHP frameworks (Yii, CodeIgniter, Zend)
• Implemented fixes, updates and changes to the website(s)
• Implemented fixes, updates and changes to templates of own and other venture(s) and provide support when deemed necessary
• Built and worked with ASP/PHP/VB.Net Developers to build web-based tools and API integration
• Worked with outside hosting providers and third party developers to implement website upgrades.
• Monitored web operations and respond to problems, some of which occur outside of regular business hours.
• Shared knowledge of internet techniques and technologies with our staff.
• Solved Browser Compatibility Issues and fixed bugs
• Did mobile/tab compatibility and applied knowledge in HTML5
• Used Scrum and Agile methodology during collaboration with the development team
• Applied extensive background knowledge in OOP and HMVC
• Performed database administration and setup via SSH Tunnel in Linux MySQL Server