Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Professional
Developed Open Data with data mining systems for United Kingdom’s Sheffield City Council and presented in TLAD conference. I am professional SQL Server data warehouse and Tableau business intelligence developer. Also high level skills on ETL and Data cleaning process. I have completed MSc Database Professional course at Sheffield Hallam University in United Kingdom and MBA-MIS at Dhaka University.
In United Kingdom, I provided consultancy services on Data warehouse, Business Intelligence, Data Modelling, Data Visualization, Web development, E-commerce development, and strategic data analysis in Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield City Council, Tigragroup Ltd, SP Pvt Ltd, GreenIcon Ltd, IECC, Spice Stories etc. In Bangladesh, I conducted many IT consultancy works in Transparency International Bangladesh, Synergy International Systems, World Bank, ADB, TDH-Italy, BARD etc.
I am an Oracle Database professional. I know also non-relational database MongoDB, Hadoop FS. I awarded Innovation software development competition prize in all UK universities.
Led development teams of up to 14, managed development project budgets to $450k, and supervised administrative staff to 10+ guided and mentored system administrators, software developers, web designers, database professionals, and data analyst.
• Database Technology: RDBMS (Oracle 11g, MSSQL, and MySQL) NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Data Warehouse: Data Warehouse with MSSQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS OLAP Cube
• Business Intelligence: Tableau
• Data Transfer: XML, JSON and CSV
• Object Oriented Programming Language:PHP andJAVA
• Social Research and Data Analysis: SPSS, SmartPLS (quantitative) and NVIVO (qualitative)
• Content Management System (high professional): Joomla, WordPress, Drupal etc.
• E-commerce Design (high professional):Magento, Opencart and Pestrashop
Better With Data: Researcher | Sheffield Hallam University & City Council, UK Jan to July 2015
• Investigated Sheffield City Council, UK Air Quality data and developed Open Data, exploring Linked Data, Automated Extract-Transform-Load processes of data warehousing, building an analytic cube, and application of data mining tools
• Developed API system to import automatic large volume of data into data warehouse through SQL Server ETL designing and to produce MS Analysis Service Business Intelligence and Mining Data.
IT Consultant | Tigragroup, SP Pvt Ltd, GreenIcon, IECC, Spice Stories Feb 2014 to May 2015
• Prepared IT strategy, client requirement analysis, and project plan
• Developed business intelligence with Tableau BI tools and MS SQL SERVER Data Warehouse and ETL
• Developed a conceptual data modelling.
Manager-MIS | Transparency International Bangladesh Aug 2009 to Jan 2014
Leading research organisation that researches on victim of corruption with use of many data collection, database development, data analyse systems
• Developed Data warehouse (SQL Server based) driven Business Intelligence (Tableau BI tools) on anti-corruption experiences from millions of participants and displayed on dashboard for multidimensional analysis
• Developed and delivered a comprehensive data strategy, negotiated system functionality database, different data collection strategies, data analysis, and architectural design in anticipated business intelligence system
• Developed online MIS withASP.Net and SQL server database, stakeholder database with PHP and Oracle 10g, research tracking systems with PHP-MySQL and many web applications
• Conducted research on citizen report cards, corruption database, monitoring the national integrity systems, national household survey on different sectors, knowledge management and communication system (KMCS)
MIS Expert | Synergy International Systems/World Bank Mar 2013 to Nov 2013
Leading global information technology and international development consulting firm that empowers organizations to develop data performance systems in all over the world.
• Designed World Bank’s Water Sanitation Programme (WSP) open data monitoring platform to integrate all WatSan data with designing database architecture and GIS mapping
• Provided training to Govt. departments on monitoring applications and assisted in technical data management support.
Project Manager | Population Services and Training Centre Jan 2007 to Jul 2009
• Developed 16 Slum and 6 clinic based health and beneficiary Information System.
Social Impact Assessment Expert | IDP/GHD Consortium, DPHE - ADB Aug 2005 to Aug 2005
• Research design and data collection through cluster based sampling of 1181 households and analysed data
Data Collection Consultant | AQUA-Asian Development Bank (ADB) May 2005 to Jun 2005
• Provided training to 10 Data Enumerators and collected data from 1000 households as per ADB research design, analysed data and presented to Municipality for their strategic planning.