Computer programmer and Software Developer
Last active: 08/09/2014
I am confident that I will be proven asset to your organization. I have the following unmatched qualifications and strengths that would enable me to contribute to your bottom line:
• Demonstrated ability to analyze users’ needs
• Highly skilled in designing, testing, and developing software
• Well-versed in creating flowcharts and other models
• Demonstrated proficiency with instructing programmers regarding software’s
• Long-term interest in software maintenance and testing
•Ability to work independently or as a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
•Renders Quality Customer Service
•Knows PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word.
•Completed TESDA Training for Computer Hardware Servicing NC II, 256 hrs
•Completed TESDA Finishing Course For Call Center Agents NC II, 100 hrs
I like working on challenging projects which is why I enjoy working to every assignments given to me. You will find me to be a positive, motivated, and hard-working person who is keen to learn and contribute. My technical skills are combined with good communication skills that will allow me to work effectively and positively and get along well with others.