Content Web Editor assistant
Last active: 22 hours ago
Reliable and eager employee with a diverse background of experience ranging from project managing to performing arts.
Relevant experience includes the following roles:
Content Web Editor assistant:
- Working with content management system SITECORE and wordpress.
- Migration of 10,000 pages worth of content to new website
- Responsible for uploading content, editing, maintaining aesthetically pleasing pages
- Making sure site content is kept up to date
- Training new staff on how to produce and edit content.
Project Manager for Web Design company:
- Manage project development from initiation to closure
- Manage up to 60 projects simultaneously
- Coordinating a team of web developers & graphic designers
- Using web apps including Basecamp, DoneDone, Google Docs, Outlook, Dropbox, Skype
- Training clients to use Joomla and Drupal
- Maintenance of client websites i.e. adding content, fixing issues
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
Languages: English (Native), Spanish (Advanced)
Trained to use: Joomla, Drupal, Sitecore, Wordpress, Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop (basic).