windows xp, Networking, Web developing, SIP, VOIP
Working with Application Development team as a Training Engineer and as per the requirements mandated by my supervising manager
Working with VOIP technology (Sangoma)
Advisor For software use and work environment in company
Assembling and installation of various operating systems
installation of drivers Installation of Hardware devices (such print device modem
Scanner, web cam etc)
Configuration of outlook, LAN and WAN,
NETWORKING (In MS Windows)
Domain and Workgroup Connectivity, Configure of DNS, Internet connection and setting, Mail Account, DFS (Distributed file system), DHCP, Implementation on H.D.D. Overview Knowledge of Printers. RDP (remote desktop connection), VPN, Shadow copying etc.
Assembling of all types of computer, Installation of various Operating systems, Ex:-Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista,win 7,win 8 and Server 2000, 2003,2008,2012 with SQL, and Linux etc.
BSc (CS) From CMJ University
Intermediate from CBSE Board in year 2007
DOEACC “O” Level
• Represent India in USA for Research in “Mathematics” (2006) in Intel Program (ISEF 2006 in USA)
• National Award from Intel for a “Mathematics Research” (2005)
• Bal Vagyanic Award for finding “nth” root formula of any Number (Mathematics) (2006-07)
• State Award Form NCSC for a “Research in Science” (2004)
• Rajypal Award in Bharat Scout and Guide – 2005
Laziness for computer work thatwhy I always search innovative ideas for doing work easy.