Product Owner / Data scrapping
I have more than 1 year experience of Product ownership of web based games and project coordination for data scrapping.
In my past I worked almost a year with Glen David, whose skills, professional attitude and high proficiency in the disciplined agile delivery activities were a guide for me in my career path, furthermore along with developing skills in addressing complex issues of different spheres in a timely and professional manner, I also was able to summarize the values that I want to implement in my work
Although in my career path I developed a unique skill of addressing complex issues of different spheres in a timely and professional manner, I believe that the best summary of my skills and career can be viewed in the below-presented values
· Be always open to face new challenges in your activities;
· Never be afraid or proud enough to ask people for support, advice, as one head is good but two are better;
· Working in a team is the most valuable key, opening the door of success in the tasks undertaken;
· Once you agreed to take up something, you should never step back, unless stepping back means finding a new and better solution to the task;
· Be open for learning new things, and do that as fast as possible;
· Experience comes with age, but skills can be trained and mastered each day;
· Having big ideas is half the task, second part stars when executing them in reality;
· Communicate with people, establish professional acquaintances and friendships and your job will benefit.
I strongly hope that my academic and cultural backgrounds, professional work experience, interest in the project coordination arena and strong desire for expressing myself in my professional career path will make you believe that I am the right candidate to work with you