Game Programmer (Gameplay, UI, Server, AI)
Last active: 4 days ago
I'm a Computer Scientist who loves passing long hours studying hard about technology and has been developing software and games with a big passion for several years.
In 2010 I started studying continuously about game development, becoming and enthusiast game programmer (freelancing since January 2012) on my spare time, using XNA, Android, OpenGL, Unity 3D and CoronaSDK.
- Develop games using the best techniques and patterns out in the game industry
- Design and develop game frameworks
- Solution Architecture for Games
- Game Development Consultant (Best practices, game structure and architecture, game interface, game design documents, game mechanics, solve performance issues)
- Create UI using Photoshop
- Sound production for video games
Web Development / Apps: