SAP ABAP Developer
Last active: 4 months ago
• more than 2,5 years of experience as a SAP ABAP/4 Developer. Extensively worked in various modules like EWM, APO, SD, MM and PP.
• Expertise in reports: Interactive, Classical, and ALV that involved creation of new and modification of existing ones based on business requirements.
• Extensively worked on Module pool programs development including screens and menu painter, using ABAP Workbench tools.
• Proficiency in debugging of SAP programs.
• Has thorough knowledge on Function modules, Function groups, Subroutines and Include Structures.
• Ease in designing and modifications of print programs Smart Forms and Adobe PDF Forms).
• Interaction between SAP and external systems (RFC, parallel and asynchronous processing Web Services).
• Good knowledge in SAP Dictionary (Tables, views, Data elements, Domains, and Search helps, View Cluster).
• Has good knowledge on User-Exits and BADIs to enhance the functionality of the standard SAP.
• Good understanding of ABAP Object Oriented Programming and Inbound/Outbound interface Architecture.
• Data transformation (simple transformation and XSLT).
• Development in WebDynpro, FPM.
• Development in BOPF.
• Experience in SAP Development Tools for Eclipse.
• Code Inspector, Extended Syntax Check.
• ABAP code optimization.