Varnish, Linux Administrator, Optimization Expert, Drupal/WP/Magento
Last active: 9 days ago
Over the last 9+ years, I have developed a wide range of web applications in different open-source technology including Drupal, WordPress, SugarCRM, Xcart, Opensource, MediaWiki. In addition to Open Source applications development, I have also developed many bespoke applications in PHP/MySQL, Cake PHP and ZEND Framework.
Currently I am managing CMS Projects, Leading Technical Team, Setting up Server Infrastructure for my clients, Optimizing Web applications, Doing Manual and Automated Code Review through Xdebugger and other tools, Setting up Varnish/Memcache/APC, Helping out people in Technical forums, MySQL Tuning, Apache Benchmarking for better performance, and doing many other technical stuff.
I have experienced in Centos 5.x, Centos 6.x, Ubuntu, and Debian Distros. I have worked with Rackspace, Amazon AWS, Godaddy, Bluehost, Acquia, and Getpantheon bosting providers.
I have experienced in setting up IT Infrastructure for high traffic sites which were passed in Loading testing for 100k+ concurrent users without any error.
I can do following things for your business.
1. Server Administrator and Infrastructure Setup (Linux.Nginx, Apache, LB, SSL, CDN)
2. Varnish Configure and VCL Customization for Application Needs, ESI Implementation.
3. APC/Memcache Setup
4. PHP Application Code Profiler, Advanced Optimization and Debugging, Apache Benchmarking, MySQL Tuning etc.
5. Drupal Development / Drupal Architect / PHP Coder
6. Design Technical Architect
7. Technical Consultant.
8. Project Management
I am available to work part time and can spend approx. 20-30hrs per week.