Experienced MQL4 programmer
MetaTrader 4 Programmer (MQL4)
I'm a professional programmer with over 5 years experience in trading forex and converting / interpreting systems for Expert Advisor automation.
As a Company Director (CEO) of over 15 years I always work to high standards in a completely professional and ethical manner. Being UK based, I am fully conversant with the complexities of the English language and can convey complex points in an understandable manner.
All indicators, expert advisors and scripts I produce are professionally coded, tested and robust, and include the following as standard (where appropriate):
- 4/5 digit broker compatibility
- Automatic time zone / offset recognition
- Built in error checks
- Built in safety features (i.e. Closure of orders where stop loss setting fails)
I have previously coded the following complex scenarios which can be readily built into future projects:
- Serial number protection linked to varying expiry dates
- Restriction of indicators/expert advisors to specific chart types and/or timeframes
- Automatic changing of charts to correct timeframes
- Lot sizing based on account risk percentages
- Spreadbetting compatibility
- News avoidance (eg. Stopping trades around high impact releases)
- Scraping for retrieving information from web sites / RSS feeds
I have developed a robust licencing system which can be encoded into any EA or indicator. It allows on-line authorization, chart and time-frame restrictions plus allows remote changing of EA/indicator settings and variables. Please ask for a demo if you are interested.
All expert advisors are coded to provide for enhanced optimization and quick backtesting.
As a supplementary service I can create professional looking installers and autorun front ends for installation CD's, USB sticks, etc., including the incorporation of logos and branding graphics.
I also have experience writing technical manuals, creating video tutorials and preparing seminars.