Expert Business Analyst, CBAP, BA Trainer, Process Improvement, Agile
Last active: 10 hours ago
Seasoned Business Analyst and Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®), Business Analysis Trainer and CBAP CCBA Trainer and practicing Process/BPM Consultant with extensive IT/Business experience across global clients from varied industries and size). Experience of working across many parts and cultures across the globe such as the U.S., U.K., India, Germany and Australia.
Experience of training in Business Analysis and CBAP CCBA exam preparation. I have trained several batches (individuals or small batches) of students from the US, UK. I have also trained large size batches from multinational management consultancy and technology services.
My objective is to continue excelling as Senior Business Analyst/Consultant while adding value to my clients during various phases of a project such as:
• Extensive interaction with key stakeholders like users, senior leaders and vendor representatives.
• Keeping tabs on governance/quality of organization-wide RFPs/requirements from various application domains, while functioning as the lead on requirements management process team
• Active participation and contribution in stream leader meetings
• Planning and actively participating in various workshops on solution concepts, scope, requirements analysis and detailed level functional requirements, gap analysis and design
• BPA (Business Process Analysis) and improvement. Creation of As-Is end-to-end process maps highlighting the key processes, data(domain) models, rules and improvement opportunities
• Creation of extensive documentation of requirements (new/enhancements) in the form of data and business process models, dashboard designs, use cases, user interface models (wireframes/mock-ups) or screen definitions, worksheets containing critical information like user groups and performance requirements
• Assisting IT staff (including outsourced teams) in technical design, testing strategy, test case reviews/testing/QA. Creation of acceptance tests on behalf of business teams
• Active participation in overall project planning, status tracking, document control, traceability and post closure activities
• Extensive QA/testing and reviews of partner integration B2B transactions (data) to ensure those are per specs
• Creating Message Implementation Guides (MIGs) for various interfaces including critical business processes related to Advance Shipment Notice (ASN/ 3B2) and Milestone updates (3B3)s
• Designing client specific BPM Methodology based on industry best practices
• Training and mentoring in the area of Business Analysis, CBAP-CCBA exam preparation, BPM/BRMS, Quality guidelines and process expertise. Successfully trained batches in the US, Canada and India
• Member of Business Process and Data CoE (Centre of Excellence) team for a top tier client’s eBusiness team
• Over the past 17 years , I have worked in all stages of SDLC, using different methodologies such as waterfall, agile, incremental. During all these years, I have contributed in wide variety of engagements as Business Analyst. I have in depth knowledge of BABOK framework.
• I have specialized expertise in process improvement areas such as Business Process management Systems(BPMS), Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), Business Rules management Systems (BRMS), EAI and B2B based integrations.
• I have worked with several US, UK and Australia based MNCs (such as Motorola, Genworth Financial, Capital One, British Telecom to name a few) on various IT engagements. While building my career expertise, I have lived and worked in India, U.S., Australia, U.K. and in Germany. As part of my odesk based consulting I have worked with several diversified clients located across U.S. Canada, Australia, Sweden and Dubai.
• I have wide variety of business domain experience such as end to end Supply Chain, Trading, Insurance, Risk, Telecom, Performance Monitoring, in general web based systems, and ERP processes related to Sales, Inventory, Purchase and Logistics. I have also worked in the same role with small scale businesses as well, plus I have experience creating a small b2C online business setup.
• Come from very strong technical and engineering background. Primary specialties include cloud computing, SOA and web-services, J2EE, client-server, .NET
• I am certified NLP Practitioner from Australia and have skills to train/coach on the same as well.
• Last but not the least- I have worked with global teams in completely remote model or partly remote model successfully for almost 5 years altogether. I have managed to do so successfully with regular communication and sharing updates, using remote access tools such as VPN, skype, teamviewer, GotoMeeting, WebEx along with appropriate preparation for the meetings and presentations. And yes, of course with help of great teams I have worked with.