4+ Years experienced Senior iOS Developer (Apps and Games)
Highly Self Motivated, Utmost Dedicated, Very Eager Beaver & Results-driven Senior Software Engineer(iOS). I've developed lots of iOS games and application for iPhone, iPad. During my profession career I have clear and expensive experience with the project management, Game design, Business Application, Utility Application, Image Processing, Coding convention and easily understandable code.
Beside my job responsibility, I want to do outsource and prove my skill on client demand.
WHAT I MAINTAIN STRONGLY:
***** Guaranteed AGILE & Test Driven Development(TDD) *****
***** Guaranteed Unit Testing code & SQA testing *****
- Always give the highest priority to client demand.
- Reply all email from client very quickly.
- Clean and properly maintained coding convention.
- Provide regular basis update of product to client.
- Delivery product on very short time and acceptable quality.
- Maintain strong communication whether voice and chat in Skype.
- I have specialized Quality Assurance(QA) Engineer to test product on development.
JIRA, Review board, Beanstalk, GitHub
- Game Engine: Cocos2d, Cocos3D, Cocos2d-X, SpriteKit, Nineveh 3D, Chipmunk Physics Engine.
openCV, Image Magic, GPUImage.
Objective-c coding conventions, iPhone Application Development,
Strong programming skill:
C/C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, HTML, CSS, Cocoa Framework, cocos2d, cocos2d-X, cocos3d, openGL ES 2.0, Nineveh 3D, Chipmunk Physics Engine.
Interactive application and game development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi- threading, multi-player rule playing game, computer vision image processing.